Dino Lingo Discount Coupon Codes

Generous discounts and sales are always available for Dino Lingo customers. You can find all of the latest coupons and discount codes at Dinolingo.com

Simply enter your code at checkout to redeem instantly. Dino Lingo is proud to offer discount programs for educators, librarians, and military families.
Schools, Libraries, Teachers, and Academics receive 15% Off. Discount code: EDU15
Active and Retired Military Personnel receive 15% Off. Discount code: MT15

—————————————————

All new announcements are made on our Facebook page, so make sure to Like Dino Lingo on facebook to stay in the loop! Facebook here

23 thoughts on “Dino Lingo Discount Coupon Codes

1. Heather Thompson Magalhaes

I cannot wait to receive this program. My boys grandparents are coming from Portugal for the summer and they do not speak english. It would be wonderful if they could communicate with them and I know they will be happy to talk to their grandchildren.

2. Danielle

Hi, I’m trying to purchase the European Portuguese package… but the only thing I can do is sign up for the 10% off, which I did over a week ago, but I have not received any email. I don’t know what to do…

1. Danielle

I just filled out the form again to see if it works…

2. DinoLingo.com

Dear Danielle, thank your for your message. Our European Portuguese program will be released soon. We will send you an email with a sample video and your discount code as soon as its released. Thanks again for your email and please keep in touch – Best
      Dino Lingo team – http://dinolingo.com/

3. Mama to a little "Filip-tian"

I’m interested in the Arabic program, however it’s not part of the drop down menu. All I see on your website is one DVD…..I’m assuming a more comprehensive program is in the works? Please confirm. We’re really anxious to purchase this language program (as well as the tagalog program, which I already signed up for). Thanks!

1. DinoLingo.com

Dear Mama to a little “Filip-tian”, thanks for your message, at the moment we only have one Arabic DVD available for young ones, its called Introduction to Arabic, greetings and animals. We plan to release our full Arabic program in the future as well, but there is no certain date for that, most likely in November, December this year. On the other hand our Tagalog is coming out very soon, in a few weeks. Please keep in touch – we announce all new releases via facebook, best – Dino Lingo team

4. joanne hale

hiya! im just writing to say i saw a post about you on twitter, so i came to check it out. i am presenty teaching my son french, spanish, italian, and will do some hawaiian when school starts for hawaiian week. i want to get all your programs!

5. Mandy

When is persian going to be released? I want to get this or my 5yo daughter.
    Thanks!

6. Sherry Dehghani

Yes can you please let us know when the Persian one will be released?

7. Liz Sullivan

Looking for Polish language

8. Emily Hayes

Please notify me when the Hungarian language is released. I can’t wait to get started. I speak Hungarian but need the tools to pass it on to my children.

9. Cara

Are there more Latin videos in the works?

10. Stephanie Fain

Please send me information on a Latin curriculum

11. Stephanie Sears

I am trying to request the 10% off the Latin program, but it isn’t an option in the drop down menu. Just wanted to give you a head’s up!

12. Somchai Meesiri

How can I buy “Chinese (Mandarin) for kids basic set” from Thailand?
    Somchai

13. Debbie

I am so excited to see that you are going to release a SLOVAK DVD set. Haven’t found any others for kids, and can’t wait for my 2 & 5 yr. olds to learn the language of my grandparents & my husband’s parents. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

14. lawrenceena

Being a good guide is difficult, but I become a tourism. I travel all around the

15. Karina

I checked dinolingo today to see if the Latin program had come out yet… alas… Since I signed up to get the notification for when Latin comes out during the Mother’s Day Sale (this is my second time–signed up the first time a few months ago:) , is there any chance that you would include the color picture dictionary as well when it comes out? :) I can’t wait for the Latin program to come out! Thanks :)