Selling & Distributing DinoLingo products:
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS: If you are interested in being a distributor, by selling, marketing, displaying DinoLingo subscriptions on your website, blog or platform, please contact us here.
- DIGITAL TITLES: We carry over 10,000 digital titles, such as book pdfs, song mp3s, and video mp4 files. If you are interested in distributing DinoLingo digital products, please fill the Partnership form here.
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: Please note, we no longer offer physical products on our website, you can only buy these products from Amazon, Midwest Tapes, etc... See physical product list here: list.
No Advertising on our website:
Dino Lingo is a child safe website and we do not accept advertisements on our website, apps or blog.
We always hire. We work with hundreds of contributors, translators, linguists, teachers, VO talents, writers, editors, videographers, sound engineers, graphic designers, developers, gamers, etc... If you are interested in working with us please email us your resume to [email protected]
Please email us [email protected] to request a donation! Please make sure to add your name, desired language course and the donation information. If this is for a silent auction or a charity event, please add the organization, institution name, address, website, the name and the date of the event.
Partnering or Investing:
- Dino Lingo Inc. is a Florida (USA) corporation, was established in 2010.
- The company has been profitable since 2011.
- Between 2011 and 2018 we have produced and sold physical products, such as DVDs, CDs, books, etc. In 2018 we adopted SAAS and changed our business model to an online subscription model. Since then there has been steady growth with our online subscribers.
- We have been creating content since 2010. Currently our digital content library holds over 100,000 files, such as language videos, cartoons, games, songs, books, voice files, etc.
- Our website and mobile apps are available in 15 languages.
If you are interested in partnering or investing, or want to learn more about our MRR, LTV, Churn rates, etc, please feel free to email us here.
For all other inquiries please email us.