This is what our customers had to say about Dino Lingo.
- I couldn't believe how fast my children and myself for that matter started to pick up a new language! They started repeating the new words just seconds after hearing and seeing them on screen. The DinoLingo videos are fun and entertaining, kids never even realize they are "learning". The DinoLingo program is a great addition to any child's education.
Paula Crawford / Joshua 8 yrs old / George 7 yrs old
- I loved the Dino Lingo set, in the Italian language. My daughter loved it, the images kept her locked and loaded. She repeated words out loud while watching it and now she loves to show off her new language skills, every time she gets an opportunity to speak Italian she will. Even my child's teacher is impressed. Its a great way for anyone to learn a language, I myself picked up a few things from watching. I look forward to introducing and mastering the sets of other languages in the future with Dino Lingo with my daughter.
Brittney Fonseca(Mom) / Emily D. Fonseca(Daughter)
- I love your dvd programs. My daughter is going on 2 and the spanish dvd is so entertaining for her. Ive noticed her speaking a little in spanish and hope that ahe picks it up as a second language. My oldest is 7 and learned from dino lingo so well that she wants to take on another language. Thank you for the FUN, EASY way to learn spanish. Love,
Paula Rivas / Rivas family
- Learning with Dino Lingo is not only fun but enjoyable for my son and since it's cartoon characters it helps my child relate and learn. He loves Dinosaurs so he is excited every time we put in the DVD, and is eager to learn some new words.He was so excited to tell me all the words he learned the first time he watched it and share the words with friends from school. It helps create a wonderful, fun bonding experience with my son all while learning a new language. There are so many different languages to choose from that will teach your child a new language.
- I found the lessons from Dino Lingo heart warming and engaging. My kids loved the dinosaurs and were so proud of the words they learned. The animation was very cute and everything was easy to follow. I could easily see my kids staying engaged while learning a new language. This is a terrific program for toddlers, preschoolers, and even school aged children. If anything it will expose them to a new language that they can build upon.
- My toddler loves his 'Dino Movie' and requests it on a daily basis; sometimes multiple times a day.The dinosaurs and other fun characters are animated and engaging, keeping my son glued to his TV. Sure enough he started walking around the house in no time saying things like "hola!" and "pez" as he pointed to the fish bowl! I almost couldn't believe how quickly he caught on to some of the words and phrases! Now that were a few months in; Reece is repeating most if not all of the simple words and phrases...
A very happy mom / Britnee Sammons
- I have four children ages 2, 7, 8, and 10. I've been playing the DVD's daily and we're all learning and enjoying them! I am very happy with the way the videos keep changing scenes and even types of drawings/animations, it keeps the children watching and engaged. Also, the way that the language is introduced is very effective and easy to grasp. Thank you for this product! It is getting a lot of use at our house!
- Right off the bat, our little girl loves watching the videos. Seeing her starting to learn a second language is amazing."
- My kids enjoyed watching the DVDs. They have learneda lot of new vocabulary. Even though my daughter is 9, she enjoyed the videos as well and learned a lot. I hope you guys make a more advanced set of videos."
- The best educational DVD ever made!!! So good that it does international shipping too. David loved it the moment he saw it on YouTube and we bought it for his birthday. Great investment for learning. Highly recommended for all parents."
We asked moms to record and share their childrens' learning experience with Dino Lingo.
These are the real videos of kids watching Dino Lingo DVDs and learning from them. We are so proud and happy that kids love Dino Lingo.
My 4 year old loved this!
My husband's family is Italian and I thought it would be really ・・・
- Erin B. -
Great for young children!
My kids are 1/2 Korean, ages 4 and 2 1/2. Although their ・・・
- M. Hur -
Great set! My son loves it!
I am a Turk and my wife is American. Since my son is ・・・
- Emre -
Dino Lingo Spanish learning DVDs are great!
I researched a lot before purchasing these dvds. I bought ・・・
- JH -
DinoLingo for Kids Spanish
DinoLingo for kids is a super easy, fun way for children to learn ・・・
- JDawn -
Cute and Keeps Child's Attention
I watched a lesson with my 3 year old son and it was a little ・・・
- Afwife -
I have been looking for a program to teach my children ・・・
- Jessica -
Recommend to everyone
My wife is Polish and she was looking for toys and videos to teach ・・・
- Filip -
Wonderful for Kids
This is a great program to teach children basic words in ・・・
- Matixs M. -
My son is learning Polish. We bought this program with the ・・・
- Whooping -
Absolutely amazing program!
My sons had learned a little bit of spanish from ・・・
- Krysti M. -
a world of a difference
My son has had trouble learning his words. He works with ・・・
- Acavano -
Fun dinos teaching spanish
My two year old son enjoyed watching the free viewing of ・・・
- TS Mom -
Growing up bilingual was a unique advantage , and I was ・・・
- JJ -
Excellent Language Learning Program
I always am looking to advance myself as well as my little・・・
- Miche -
Great way to keep my language
I had a sample sent to me in a mail that had all kinds of languages ・・・
- Yelena B. -
Awesome learning for kids
Played this for my 5 year old, but the 10 year olds were just as ・・・
- DI2 -
Useful for adults too.
We don't have any kids. You might call us senior citizens. We're ・・・
- Vanman -