trẻemngày Children’s Day
Held annually on June 1st, Children’s Day is every child’s day of fun and recognition in Vietnam. Children receive gifts from their parents, and go on special trips and outings. This day is almost like a second birthday, where from beginning to end children are celebrated and proven to be loved and cherished.
Did You Know?
- In Vietnam alone, the population is 86,116,568
- People have a life expectancy of 72 years
- Vietnam has one of the lowest unemployment rates
- Vietnamese national flower is the lotus
- The biggest sport is football (soccer)
- Vietnam is the number one country in rice, eating and exporting more rice than any other country in the world