Learn Spanish for kids
Online Spanish Course for Kids:
- Spanish lessons
- Spanish learning games
- Spanish children's books, stories
- Spanish flashcards, worksheets
- Spanish songs for kids
How do kids learn Spanish?
Children will start learning Spanish as soon as they start watching our Spanish lessons filled with animated cartoons, surprises and repetitions. Learning Spanish for kids is easy with DinoLingo's award winning Spanish learning lessons.
Our Children’s Spanish book library is a great resource for kids learning Spanish. We have hundreds of Spanish books for kids such as world classics, short stories, fairy tales and basic picture books for both beginner and advanced Spanish language learners.
Additionally, our Spanish book library also has over 100 Spanish audiobooks for kids with both "read along" and "translate to English" features, so children can listen to those books audio in both Spanish and English.
You can easily download and print Spanish flashcards on a letter size or A4 size paper. The flashcards feature animals, colors, numbers and more. 150 Spanish language flashcards in total. Playing Spanish flashcard games is a proven method for studying Spanish.
Spanish games for kids includes a variety of games such as memory matching, click and tell, word wheel game and quizzes. The games are strategically placed after each Spanish lesson to measure the child’s Spanish learning progress. Online Spanish games are often recommended by experts when teaching the Spanish language.
Spanish stories for kids include fables, legends, folktales, classics and popular stories from around the world. Just press the play button and enjoy watching children's stories in native speaking Spanish language.
Our "Print" section includes 18 Spanish worksheets from numbers to colors and more. It also includes a printable animal picture dictionary, coloring book, activity book, printable progress chart and report, a flag and more for fun family activities.
How does it work?
Learn Spanish anytime, anywhere
Learn Spanish on your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop or smart TV.
Game Based Learning
With our game-based software, kids collect rewards like dinosaurs and stars after completion of each Spanish activity. It is easy to learn Spanish for children as they play and as they speak.
What parents say
Spanish lesson plan
Our Spanish curriculum includes common everyday phrases as well as vocabulary in following categories; Numbers, Colors, Food, Fruit and Vegetables, House Items, Body Parts, Family, Clothes, Vehicles, Nature, Animals in Spanish.
DinoLingo uses Latin America Spanish accent.
Spanish For Institutions
We collaborate with Spanish teachers, admins, principals, districts, language learning schools, and homeschooling organizations.
15 ways to teach your child Spanish
When it comes to teaching Spanish to your child, its important that he/she is willing to learn. First rule is to make Spanish learning fun and keep it interesting, here are some more ways to increase their motivation.
- Watch Spanish videos and cartoons
- Listen to Spanish children's songs
- Play online Spanish games
- Use Spanish worksheets for activities
- Use puppets to speak Spanish
- Let your child often practice Spanish
- Decorate your child's room with Spanish posters
- Arrange playdates with Spanish speaking families
- Hire a Spanish speaking babysitter
- Try to talk to your child in Spanish
- Read or listen bedtime stories in Spanish
- Try Spanish quizzes and cheer for correct answers
- Don't forget, children love surprises.
- Reward them for each Spanish activity
- Make sure to keep each Spanish learning session short and sweet
Spanish Language Fun Facts
- Spanish is the second most common language in the United States and widely taught in many schools throughout the country.
- Spanish has Latin roots as many words might sound familiar to English speakers.
- Spanish has been spoken in Spain, Mexico, most of South America and Central America.
- Spanish is one of the six official languages of communication in the UN
- Usually, when we think of Spanish, we think of countries like Mexico and Latin America, but that's not where the language of Spanish started! Spanish started in Spain!
- DinoLingo uses Latin American Spanish Dialect Spanish words starting with al are likely to be the result of Moorish influence.